Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 21-04-2008 , 10:20 PM
Subscriber

how to put models into c#?

i think this question has an answer somewhere but i just cant find it...

say i have spent months modeling something and i want to now put the model into my c# program...how do i do this?

.....this has been a mystery to me since the begining of time......(where the beginning of time is when i first played with maya 8 months ago)

# 2 22-04-2008 , 05:16 AM
Go to MSDN website and download the intorduction to 3d games in C#, you might need to change the file format over to Direct X to get it to work, although I think you can get a free converter form obj to direct x but it will guide you through the [rocess of creating a game.

Then have a look into XNA, its free and works as a plug in for C#.

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 3 22-04-2008 , 08:00 AM
Subscriber
sweet dude, i think i've found the thing you mentioned was on msdn

i found a blog (and after ie6 crashed every time i went to open it i got me firefox) from there on coding4fun

user added image