Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 06-03-2003 , 12:07 PM
Subscriber

Radion 9700 pro probs

Does anyone else have any small glitches with this card ?

I have the latest drivers but I wonder if there are any tweaks that you guys know about. I am a complete newbie to Maya and although its not crashing my (Athlon 1800Xp WinXP 512mb ram) machine, its a real pain at times. I sometimes have to move the screen about to stop large objects going completely white as I pan, dolly etc user added image

I have also heard that image planes can be tricky using this card (havent tried yet)

# 2 10-03-2003 , 03:27 PM
Subscriber
ive heard ATi drivers arent too great for graphics

- Simon

My Website: www.Glass-Prison.com
# 3 17-03-2003 , 11:16 PM
Subscriber
hmm. i understand your problem.... i had problem with maya in the color choosed with my radeon 7500 pro and miscolor matches... all you have to do is goto ATI's website and download the "catalyst plugin for Radeon chipsets" and you will be ok..

# 4 23-03-2003 , 02:04 AM
Subscriber
I am running an older 7200 ddr and have had no trouble with Maya. originally I was having trouble with paint effects rendering in front of objects when it should be behind. I just made sure to have the most up to date drivers and I have been fine since.

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤øø¤
Chris
essahc@sbcglobal.net
# 5 23-03-2003 , 07:49 AM
Subscriber
I'm running ATI Radeon 9700, and yes when I installed it there were some glitches, I think it had something to do with my Windows XP operating system. I went to the ATI. com website and downloaded the newest version of Catalyst.