Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 29-07-2007 , 06:07 AM

Set of Swords

I am a beginner, so be nice user added image But this is just something I am working on. I still need to get good textures for most of it. The blades have just a basic steel texture, which will be changed. And I will be adding a table under the stand. And possibly turning into an animation where a sword slices something.

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 29-07-2007 , 07:24 AM
looks good, would love to see some details on the handle

Yay, not a freshman anymore!
# 3 02-08-2007 , 04:37 AM
Took the weekend off and stuff. Been working on it for a bit today. Did some of the handle detail user added image But kinda wondering, for texturing the handle, i am gonna need to have a wood texture in the diamond shape, a metallic texture on the ends and a leather or cloth in between. How could I go about this?? Any help would be awesome. And I am a beginner, so any critiques are much appreciated. Thanks.

user added image
user added image
user added image