Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 24-11-2007 , 04:51 PM
As Zbrushiac sounds stupid!

Hello?... is anybody out there?

Hey, sorry about the thread title.

Well basicly just saying hi, and seeing if the forums are alive or not..... the latest post is dated the 24th of november user added image
so i was just wondering if the forums timming is off, or maybe there just not active anymore.

Anyhow, if there are people here, i'm just introducing myself.... yes, just another noob user added image

Take care user added image

www.stevenegan-cgi.com

"Your weapons are no match for ours! People of Mars, surrender!"
"Um, this isn't Mars. This is Earth."
"Earth? Earth-with-nuclear-weapons Earth?"
"Yes."
[long pause] "Friend!!"

Last edited by Mayaniac; 24-11-2007 at 04:53 PM.
# 2 24-11-2007 , 05:01 PM
Subscriber
yes the boards are alive, there are times when it's full and times when there are only a few people here. I usually am always here, but the window is minimized because I'm modeling or doing other stuff.

Looking forward to seeing some of your work. And don't ever be afraid to ask a question about maya (just make sure to do a search for your topic first to make sure it hasn't been answered a million times before)

Welcome to simplymaya
user added image

# 3 24-11-2007 , 05:17 PM
Hey, thanks for the welcome, Rhetoric Camel user added image

I'm glad everything is alive. This site looks brilliant, infact i kinda found this site by luck of the click..... well i'll explain. I have a friend, and were both into 3D only he loves Blender and is an active member on one of their forums witch is dedicated souly to blender. Now when ever i try and find a site to talk about Maya, i constantly find the forums to be split into tiny groups of Maya worshipers, Max worshipers, xsi, lightwave, C4D, and so on..... So i googled Maya forums, and here i am.....

well enough ranting, i look forward to conversing with all you Maya FREAKS :bow:

Take careuser added image

www.stevenegan-cgi.com

"Yes."
[long pause] "Friend!!"
# 4 24-11-2007 , 05:22 PM
Subscriber
yeah I was looking for an up to date forum with people posting on it now and then atleast, but did a search on google for maya video tutorials and been here ever since. It's helped me quite a bit. I'm still a n00b to 3d myself but with every day working at it I feel I'm slowly getting better and better.

# 5 24-11-2007 , 06:42 PM
Jr.Who
About the time, yes it is off, and it seems to keep going farther off. Hopefully when the new site comes, it will be taken care of.

Welcome to the SM community. user added image

# 6 24-11-2007 , 07:09 PM

Originally posted by Jr.Who
About the time, yes it is off, and it seems to keep going farther off. Hopefully when the new site comes, it will be taken care of.

Welcome to the SM community. user added image

Arghh, thats a pain :headbang:

Thanks for the welcome user added image

www.stevenegan-cgi.com

"Yes."
[long pause] "Friend!!"