Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 07-12-2004 , 09:58 PM
Subscriber

ghetto robot

this is my first robot, and after doing it i dont ever want to make another robot unless im using reference images.
i have the worst imagination when it comes to sci fi junk.

here we go, my robot, the purpose for the robot is this, ive got footage of a public gym, its a shot looking at the treadmills with a couple empty ones and a person running on on beside the empty ones. the opening shot will be a girl jogging on the treadmill and then it will cut to another shot where the robot walks into the scene and plants himself on the open machine and starts running, the robot will likely end up falling off or something along thoes lines.

so thats i guess my excuse for the horrible modelling, this is more of an animation project im working on.

the first image was a concept and i ended up throwing away a ton of ideas and the picture shows a few.

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 07-12-2004 , 10:00 PM
Subscriber
and this is more or less the final model 80% rigged and ready for animation

Attached Thumbnails
# 3 08-12-2004 , 04:22 AM
Subscriber