Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 09-11-2005 , 02:37 PM

another char

Made this one in about a week, getting better at subD as i keep trying new things ^^

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 10-11-2005 , 08:55 AM
Subscriber
If this is a WIP you might want to change a few things.

1. The eyeballs are too small for the eye sockets. They just seem to float there in the centre. The eye socket is there to hold your eyes in and these look like they'd just fall out.

2. The eye sockets seem too close together. As a general rule for humanoid characters the distance between the eyes should be about the an eyes width.

3. Now here i don't know if you wanted this look but he seems either suprised or very happy because he's just spotted something he likes. If you did want him to look more "Evil" then i'd suggest raising the outsides of his brows because at the moment they give him that wide eyed suprised look. Finally he has a girls mouth, make it wider.

# 3 10-11-2005 , 09:07 PM
Well my attention is drawn immediately to the nose and I can't find the mouth (not instantly at least!)