Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 07-11-2007 , 04:03 AM

3d paint error

i am trying to paint on a nurbs surface and i keep getting this error : // Warning: Some surfaces have no file texture assigned to the current attribute. //

My Website
PROUDLY SOUTH AFRICAN
# 2 07-11-2007 , 08:50 AM
I am new too, i was having the same problem.

In order to paint anything in 3d tool, it is neccasary to first assign the texture to the object. In 3d paint tool there is a button that says assign/edit texture. You need to click it and assign a texture to the object using it. This creates a file solely of the texture for easier importing/exporting.

I recommended (others have really recommended to me) to use the .tiff format because its easy to export to photoshop where the real texturing results happen.

# 3 07-11-2007 , 06:24 PM
thanks m8 i tryed that but it didnt work the first time but thanks user added image

My Website
PROUDLY SOUTH AFRICAN