Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 27-06-2006 , 09:08 AM

please help me!

First...I have to say my English so bad! I don't Know I whether or not to expression my meaning!

Now I had a question, so I see a lots of pretty 3D design from the 3D max, the building..., the car...and the character. It's very true. And a few good design from the MAYA.

Yes, everyone I learning Maya software. But now I keep thinking to change my learn direction.

To the end 3DMAX better or MAYA better???

please help me!

# 2 27-06-2006 , 11:17 AM
Subscriber
to help help you off, you are in the wrong forum. hehe.

A pint of example is worth a gallon of advice!!
# 3 27-06-2006 , 11:34 AM
Subscriber
well this actualy needs to be move to maya chat forum ...

but it is a prefernce on what you like ..all software is basically the same you just have to find which one you like and can work threw easy and not have any troubles. .both software have good things and bad ..i have used maya and 3dmax 8 adn i just like maya but that is just me ...found it easier to use and more tutorials out there for maya so helped me learn ...

cheers

# 4 28-06-2006 , 12:25 AM

Thanks friends, and thanks again!

So very thank you all, special to mmoore5553!

It's so funny myself, hehe.... By the way! I just register in the Simpley Maya, sorry! I want to know some good friend, if you want.

And maybe you want to see my first model from maya!

whatever, thanks!

user added image

Attached Thumbnails
# 5 28-06-2006 , 12:29 AM
Subscriber
good model ...very nice for first ..you are well on your way if you did this is maya .... good luck

# 6 28-06-2006 , 12:52 AM

Don't laugh me! It's a learn guide!

Don't laugh me! It's a learn guide I just make the car from it!

hehe....

By the way, This is my email address: lealarboo@126.com. If you want contact me!

I will be Maya chat.

# 7 28-06-2006 , 12:53 AM
Subscriber
tutorials are the best way to learn ...I knew it was from a tutorial but as long as you learn from it then nothing is wasted only gained .... keep up with the tutorials and then make your own tutorial some day