Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 31 21-05-2003 , 07:21 PM
Subscriber
Blackrobe has scared me into starting with his keeness! Will be doing a cartoony fish thing.

I make that sound so great! Ahem.

# 32 21-05-2003 , 07:54 PM
Lol, as soon as the threads are up I'll get some of my WIP's up for you to gawk at, not much to look at just now tho. And I suck at textures so dont expect much from that department.This should be fun, eh witchy? user added imageuser added image

Black_Robe

''Where do we go now?Where do we go now?...''
# 33 21-05-2003 , 10:26 PM
is texturing a must or is it just allowed to map the model?

# 34 21-05-2003 , 10:33 PM
hmmmm. So i guess i cant be in this one. What if someone drops out. Then can I be in??? Or is there a line???

It's Dr. Know, Not Darknow
# 35 21-05-2003 , 10:50 PM
hmmm, Ive done quite a lot already on round 1 and the threads arent even up yet.They'll prob be up 2moro and I have to call it quites for 2nite anyway.Well, Ive got an exam 2moro so I need 2 rest my weary bones.My crab coming along fine and I should be able to finish the modelling in a couple of days/hours user added image Sorry for starting to early M and Witchy, Im just keen user added image Nite folks user added image

Black_Robe

''Where do we go now?Where do we go now?...''
# 36 22-05-2003 , 01:19 AM
Subscriber
hey the threads are now up and running.. feel free to post your updates in there.. all of them, and no where else then in your designated thread user added image. Other than that, the texturing bit can be as small as adding a blinn or lambert to the model, in certain spots... example would be "dark red for shell of crab, light red/dark pink for skin color, black eyes etc)... it can be really basic stuff if you dont have the time.. just dont leave it grey or one solid color.. unless the thing itself is only one color.. which is rare.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com