Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 01-07-2003 , 09:36 AM

how attach 2 proxy polygons?

Hi there!

I have the follow situation:
I created 2 polygons cubes and aplied connect poly shape on both.
Can I atach the 2 objects(let's say between 2 faces)???

Best Regards
Steffan

https://steffan.port5.com
# 2 04-07-2003 , 01:08 AM
Subscriber
u wud need to disconnect the mesh from the cage, then u can connect the 2 objects in any other way (merge verts, combine etc)

- Simon

My Website: www.Glass-Prison.com
# 3 08-07-2003 , 11:52 AM
Subscriber
you dont have to disconnect both meshes. you could disconnect one mesh, delete the smooth version. and then select both base objets and add shell. now both base meshes belong to the same network. now select them both and do a "merge multiple shells". now they act like one shell. to connect them really, you had to delete the 2 faces between them and you are done. maybe making merging the verts too.

p.s.: you dont have to merge the vertices with cps. if they are at same position it is enough. there will be no seam in the smooth version - as if both shells were one.

Last edited by BabyDuck; 08-07-2003 at 12:04 PM.