Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 16 16-07-2005 , 09:26 AM
Subscriber
Worse than a P90 DJbLAZER it's a 1.25ghz G4 Mac with a limp ATI 9000Pro… :lmao:

When I click on a big lump of UVs to move I end up getting hypnotised by the rainbow wheel that starts spinning whilst it is working out what it's supposed to do...

Anyway, I am happy now since I can get on and have fun doing the painting bit - this is only a rough.

Tickety boo and ta ta for a bit...
Gazzamataz
https://www.gazzamataz.com
# 17 18-07-2005 , 02:56 PM
It is lookin good. I like it. You got a lot of patience, and that is a good thing. Looks like it will pay off.

# 18 19-07-2005 , 08:24 PM
Subscriber
Well, I finished the UV laying out and decided to switch over to my brand new PC - 2ghz AMD 64 with 1gb RAM and an ATI 9600XT GPU - WOW! What a difference in speed :attn:

This will be my last update for a while and I have started the texture map proper but need to do more work. I cannot do any more for the moment as I have a competition to enter.

I think I need a touch of GI Joe for the rendering can anyone tell me where to get his plugin?

I have been using a 1024 x 1024 map would you say this is big enough?

Attached Thumbnails

Tickety boo and ta ta for a bit...
Gazzamataz
https://www.gazzamataz.com

Last edited by gazzamataz; 20-07-2005 at 01:08 PM.
# 19 19-07-2005 , 08:54 PM
Looking good... UV texture mapping can definately take a while... definately enjoying your progress on this model...