Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 08-01-2013 , 07:32 PM
Subscriber

Help with my first buy ZBrush 4R4 Dynamesh Character Busts

Hi

I want to buy ZBrush 4R4 Dynamesh Character Busts tutorial but i got some issues.

I tried to do it from my old acc and this one and I can't get through the payment.
After pressing Pay Now on PayPal webpage I get those errors :

"This payment cannot be completed and your account has not been charged. Please contact your merchant for more information."

"We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available)."

I have money on my visa
My PayPal acc and CreditCard is confirmed

I've sent mail to admin[at]simplymaya[dot]com but didn't receive any response.

Who should I contact for that issue? Am I doing something wrong? Is that tutorial only for VIPs?

I need a hand on my first buy please user added image

Thanx in advance

# 2 08-01-2013 , 08:33 PM
SM Tea Boy
Hi,

This is something at paypal's end unfortunately they do not share with us what went wrong or why, this is done to protect your privacy but it can be bloody annoying when it comes to finding out why an issue is occurring.

Have you tried to put the payment through more than once? Most likely this was just a glitch at paypal it happens from time to time. It should go through fine now. Please let me know if it does not and I'll look into it further for you.

Sorry about the hassle it's not meant to be this difficult.
Regards
David

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 09-01-2013 , 02:57 AM
Subscriber
Thanx for your reply Dave

I started to search web for possible reasons and I figured it out^^

I have moved recently and forgot to change my billing address on PayPal website, silly me.
So I filled in correct data and then payment was processed successfully.

Yey now I just need to download this tutorial user added image can't wait it looks very promising.