Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 09-11-2005 , 01:25 AM
Subscriber

Download probnlems...

Hi David....
Whenever I try to download someting the below given message flashes..............
"Sorry you have accessed this page more than 150 times today. Please try again tomorrow."
BACK 1
I'm unable to download the SM Tutorials...
Last time while downloading the centaur modelling I faced the similar problem which was solved by u...david....
plz help me ut this time so that i can download the Tut's...

# 2 09-11-2005 , 10:35 AM
Tubby
David is away till Thursday 18th November. I`m the Temp Admin for the moment. Sadly I don't think I can really help you at the moment as Dave only showed me the very basics to run this site.

I would suggest that you flush the cookies and temp files from your browser and try again.

If that fails I`m afraid you`ll have to want for Dave's return.

# 3 09-11-2005 , 05:24 PM
SM Tea Boy
Hi,

I'll fix this for you now

David

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 4 09-11-2005 , 06:33 PM
Subscriber

Thanks

Originally posted by David
Hi,

I'll fix this for you now

David

Thank You David..Thanks a lot for fixing the problem.
I don't've words to Thank u..
U'r always there to answer me and Everyone...
It's a pleasure and Pride to learn from Simply Maya and a Boss Like u.

# 5 31-07-2018 , 01:23 AM
Subscriber

UNABLE TO ACCESS MY PAID DOWNLOADS

Good morning .
Since June 2018, I have been unable to download the items I recently paid for. Anytime I click a download link, it tells me "Sorry you have accessed this page more than 150 times today. Please try again tomorrow. BACK 1"

Could you please check this for me? I have previously sent an email to support on this and so far, no response.

Warredi

# 6 31-07-2018 , 08:36 PM
SM Tea Boy
Hi I have fixed this for you, sorry for some reason our emails get filtered to icloud email accounts a lot of the time.

If there is anything else i can do please let me know.

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"