Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 16 30-09-2002 , 11:31 AM
Kevin
cool! looks good to me ...now stick those guns on and texture .. job done! user added image

# 17 30-09-2002 , 11:53 AM
Subscriber
Nice

I`m getting some trouble texturing it but i will get there

Thanks again

# 18 02-10-2002 , 09:46 PM
Subscriber

Forgive me

Wow I just love Star-Wars :banana:
I have a almost finished Millenium Falcon if anybodys interested in copying later.

I just love posting pics! So I want to show you another unfinished project of mine. Forgive me user added image

I started by downloading a 3ds model, which I used for guidence. I did some research on that piece of junk and found out that the Falcon has different designs. So I took a look at several movie shots and approximated.

This model below is wholly build by me, but the guide model helped a lot of course.

The 3ds file had killer textures, too bad i must make my own.

I love to fiddle with details, just until the moment i freak out. Then i do something else user added image

Last edited by undseth; 03-10-2002 at 03:19 AM.
# 19 03-10-2002 , 07:57 AM
lol .... Looks great though!
I would like to know something ... Is the tube cockpit thingie attached to the structure?

# 20 03-10-2002 , 02:55 PM
Subscriber
Thank's! I used to build it in lego when i was younger. But at that time it didnt have to resemble the Falcon, it just was... user added image

I have not yet decided how to go about a final shape of the large disk. So i dare not touch it for now.

So, the tube-cockpit is just positioned into the disk-form, and not connected to it, there is no trim-action there, and I dont think that would be necessary either.

I do not support Bush! Nor Saddam! Long live UN!