Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 301 27-06-2004 , 08:50 PM
Now that sucked.. user added image

Except for being Danish, and hereby the interest of me that Denmark should win, then it was a boring match..

Danes was nervous and fell apart within 15 min, and the czechs looks extremely strong. They look like a safe bet for a winner of the championship.

Now, lets hope the rest of the matches will be a bit more exciting in the first 90 mins.

Carsten Lind
Senior 3D Artist,
Maya Software Manager & Maya Instructor
LEGO Systems A/S
# 302 27-06-2004 , 08:55 PM
Subscriber
caligraphics sorry about your team mate. 3:0 seems bit harsh you guys had so much possesion but there was no Baros equivalent in your team to finish a killer pass.

2 of the 3 best matches involved Portugal.

Portugal V England
Holland V Czech
Portugal V Spain

Portugal V Holland will ba a cracker.

I am hoping Portugal will just scrape through although I don't mind if they beat Holland 3:0 :-)

grrrr
# 303 28-06-2004 , 05:57 AM
Portugal vs England was good, I didnt see the two others, but from what I saw from Holland, then czechs will cream them aswell

Carsten Lind
Senior 3D Artist,
Maya Software Manager & Maya Instructor
LEGO Systems A/S
# 304 28-06-2004 , 07:14 AM
Kevin
yep and portugal :p

# 305 28-06-2004 , 07:27 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by Kevin
dont be sorry mate - rub it in, Im sure they wouldnt give a stuff about france :p

Neither do I....Our golden time is over (remember the last world cup)

Today man, tomorrow bird...i already have the plumage
# 306 28-06-2004 , 11:04 AM
Subscriber
Destiny says it will be Portugal v Greece or
Portugal v Czech final ;-) Oh! let me wipe the dust of my crystal ball....yep it's clear Portugal will win Euro 2004.

grrrr
# 307 28-06-2004 , 12:50 PM
Subscriber
Not that it matters but just so that it's clear. A picture speaks a thousand words.

Uefa has defended referee Urs Meier's decision to disallow Sol Campbell's header in England's loss to Portugal. The referees' committee has produced television pictures which it claimed supported the Swiss official's verdict.
And it blasted sections of the English press for the treatment of Meier following England's Euro 2004 exit.

"To go into his private life, to show his wife, his car and put an England flag on his house is unacceptable," said committee president Volker Roth.

"If the press reacts in this way we must reconsider and say clearly and openly this is not a good way.

"It's not very nice but in the case of the English press to blame Meier after a good decision is not acceptable."

Kevin mate are you seriously telling me Terry is not making it impossible for Ricardo to jump? If Terry was not there the least Ricard could do was jump and easily punch the ball away ;-)
Hell Ricardo is not even able to get off the ground here due to Terry.

Plus Terry was offside when the ball was played so it was justice in the end anyway.

I know Kevin you are a closet Portugal supporter :-) You were just playing devils advocate :-)

user added image

grrrr

Last edited by slickrenderer; 28-06-2004 at 12:58 PM.
# 308 28-06-2004 , 01:00 PM
Subscriber
quick question about the pick. Since the other English guy is in front of campbell would that be considered an offside. Or in this case it is not.

# 309 28-06-2004 , 02:38 PM
if it had been the other way around and portugal had scored though....... methinks it might have been given... (but I'm scottish so what do I care!) user added image

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 310 28-06-2004 , 04:31 PM
Kevin
it dosnt matter either way slick as porto are going out next round with a bit of luck user added image

# 311 28-06-2004 , 04:32 PM
Subscriber
Actually Portugal shot did cross the line fully and was not given:-)
I don't care as well anymore :-) Back to Maya!!!

grrrr
# 312 28-06-2004 , 04:33 PM
Subscriber
I know Porto wil be out in the next round :-)
Life moves on I guess :-(

grrrr
# 313 28-06-2004 , 04:43 PM
Subscriber
HAHA, I like that Kev. Porto!!! Its so true. I think there are about 6 players in the Portuguese team that play for the club.

anyways, I didn't see in any premiereship teams in the League champioship!
user added image

On a side note has anyone seen how much Sven makes. Its almost triple of every other coach.

LINK

# 314 30-06-2004 , 05:31 AM
Subscriber
Roach and co. rest assured Portugal is going to win tonight 1000%. How do I know? Whenever my right eye starts blinking then my team always wins.
When it does not blink then the match is EXTREMELLY close with a good chance of my team loosing.

Since yesterday and even more now my rigth eye is BLINKING CONSTANTLY.

I am fully confident of my super powers :-)

grrrr

Last edited by slickrenderer; 30-06-2004 at 10:48 AM.
# 315 30-06-2004 , 06:54 AM
Kevin
slick ...its greece! of course they will win / well should win. I hope they actually get through then get a hiding in the final by our buddy daros user added image