Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 07-11-2007 , 03:43 AM

2009 Camaro WIP

First post, I just wanted to post this up and share my progress. Feel free to crit and comment.

I do want to point out a few things first, and thats that the wheels and tires are not final, they are place-holders for the real ones that will come last. Also, I already know the grille is out too far and thats what i'm currently fixing, so that being said, here's the pictures.

Thanks in advance for any crits / comments.

-Tyler

user added image

user added image

user added image

Create

Last edited by Digitool; 07-11-2007 at 06:52 AM.
# 2 07-11-2007 , 06:06 AM
it seems like there are some problems with the normals. Might want to check that out.

# 3 07-11-2007 , 06:15 AM
oh, thanks! ha i just noticed after you pointed it out...

Create
# 4 07-11-2007 , 06:26 AM
there, i fixed the normals ( i do believe) and i can tell a difference, so thanks a lot for that!

user added image

Create

Last edited by Digitool; 07-11-2007 at 06:42 AM.
# 5 07-11-2007 , 06:38 AM
sorry about the image sizes, i'm working on fixing them

****EDIT****
just finnished modeling on the rear of the car... probably some adjustments to come here and there, and i got a few more minor exterior modeling to do before i move inside, then finnish the textures / shading, and then put the real wheels on it...

user added image

user added image

Create

Last edited by Digitool; 07-11-2007 at 04:18 PM.