Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 02-08-2006 , 03:32 PM
Subscriber

:::Tutorials:::

Afternoon gentlemen,

I downloaded the Ninja tutorial and I'm working on my own first 3D body as we speak. It gives, like promised in the announcement, a good example of how to build a human body. Head with ears, nose mouth etc..

Just wanted to let you know I'm very satisfied with the tutorial, hopefully other projects will be as fullfilling as this one.

Thought I'd write something positive and gratefull for a change.

Keep up the good work.
M.

------------------------------------------------------
Remember: when it snows in the nose, the brain catches cold.

# 2 02-08-2006 , 03:57 PM
Hows it going. Did you need points for that ninja tutorial?

# 3 02-08-2006 , 04:14 PM
Subscriber

Yepskididle

I needed around 40 points. But let me assusre you. The tutorial is worth its money. Kurt REALLY knows what he is talking about and explains it like you're a 2 year old. That comes in handy when ur new to the program.
It also helps to be ambitious and a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to CGI.
If ur low on cash and can't afford the tuts?,... there's a bunsh of free tutorials or don't go out for 2 weeks and save the money! (thats what I did!). You won't regret it, you'll have it as a libary (you can always go back and check a tut!) and you learn stuff first hand from the pro's.

Good luck staying in for some days!!!
Gr.
M.