Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 09-02-2006 , 01:22 AM
Subscriber

GUYS I NEED HELP i get error when opening my scene file

by mistake i forgot u can edit maya binary files but i did so now when i try to open it it says Eror: bad file size : parse error. is there any way i can get my scene back to normal again pls let me know this is a full finished model and i dont have previous versions of the scene where the model is complete. i know there should be a way to fix but im clueless please help . .. .

RC Productions
# 2 12-02-2006 , 08:08 PM
this is a rather imprecise description of your problem, so it´s hard to say what went wrong. what exactly have you done with your scenefile? I mean what part of the file (if you can tell) did you edit (and why)?

# 3 12-02-2006 , 08:16 PM
The only thing I could suggest is to change what you edited and hope it works, you shouldent really mess about with the files in a text editor unless you know EXACTLY what your doing