Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 16-02-2004 , 02:49 PM

expression

OK, I am having in problem in that I have grouped my root to itself and called it pelvisControl. This is great, and it keeps my foot controllers from going through the floor. But, when I add an expression to the group, so the pelvis moves halfway between the foot and hips during a step forward, my feet now come off of the floor when I raise a foot to move, like it is not grounded any more? What do I do?

Lungs not guns....
# 2 17-02-2004 , 02:58 PM
Subscriber
not that I'm grait at rigging but you could email me a pic' or PM me about it.. icq number in sig.

# 3 18-02-2004 , 04:59 PM
I got it. I just grouped the whole root again, and then added th expression to the pelvis node, and linked the ik of the legs to it. Worked like a charm =)

Lungs not guns....