Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 25-09-2005 , 07:56 PM

Man, am I glad I'm Albertan!

Nobody felt like avenging your death. Sorry.
# 2 26-09-2005 , 06:44 PM
Health care and Education would be my choice -- but investments would be their choice most likely.

# 3 03-10-2005 , 12:04 PM
I'm norwegian, and we have had problems deciding for decades. We make extreme amounts of money of our oil, but most of it is left in a bank somewheres.

The government should probably spend more on helthcare and education, but they claim that they are saving for future generations. I guess I can't complain too much, we have free school and healthcare for everyone, but the quality isn't always as good as it should be.

Ph0...

- I think a country should be run by trained professionals, who's life depended on running the country in a way that made it prosperous. I think politicians should be held personally responsible for their actions against their (and other's) country.