Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 13-01-2006 , 10:25 PM

Maya books?

I was thinking about buying some books for maya.. As i usually like to have some off screen learning.

And i have looked a bit and found this:

https://store.alias.com/dr/sat4/ec_MA...DE=&CACHE_ID=0

I would like to order them but has anybody read them? Are they any good for learning maya? Or should i only get one perhaps.. or another book that is better :blush:

# 2 14-01-2006 , 11:18 AM
Subscriber
I have "Learning maya 7| modeling and animation handbook"
and i think it's really good. But i think it depends on your experience with maya! I think this book is aimed at beginners with not so much experienceuser added image
It covers about everything about modeling and animation, plus you get a cd with free models and suchuser added image

user added image

# 3 14-01-2006 , 12:46 PM
Well i know the basics of modelling.. but it is still hard for me to get a grasp of creating good topology...

with animation i don't know anything user added image

Well i ordered the first 2 books from amazon they where cheaper there.. hope they arrive soon.. perhaps will purchase the special effects if the other 2 books are any good user added image

# 4 22-01-2006 , 12:45 PM

nothing i did only want to write:P

hello eweryone. i m a new maya user and i want to learn all about maya. but how i it do? i havent got any book or tutorials. anybody have got a tutorials? for help me..