Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 27-02-2003 , 02:15 AM
Subscriber

Video Program, specific.. plz read :).

Hey, I am looking for a program that can run above all other windows, and play a movie (such as the SM movies).. while i do other projects, and so that it will not go behind the other windows. I want it to take up just a bit of my screen, and if you know a program that can also go semi transparent, i would love the name! ALright, just wondering if any of you know of anything along these lines.. seeing i dont have dual monitors.. which i have been enfactuated with ever since danny showed me his desk layout user added image/user added image.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 2 27-02-2003 , 02:25 AM
I think they call that a dual monitor setup user added image

Just teasing... I want one too.

Last edited by Elvithriel; 27-02-2003 at 02:28 AM.
# 3 27-02-2003 , 02:29 AM
Subscriber
Heh, i know that... im not asking that though either. I am asking about a program, that will allow me to put a small window up int he upper right corner of my monitor.. that cant be put behind windows.. so that i can model, while watching the video.. but not need another monitor to have to do so.

# 4 27-02-2003 , 02:32 AM
Oh well that's easy, in Windows Media player open options and click on the "Display on top when in skin mode" in the "Player" tab.

Now when you go into skin mode the player will always stay ontop.

# 5 27-02-2003 , 02:38 AM
Well you would just resize the windows on the desktop...?

I did have a program on my computer that allowed me to make windows transprant by pressing button like Shift+[ and Shift+]. I took it off but ill try to find out what it's called user added image

Yeah, but no but yeah but no....
# 6 27-02-2003 , 03:19 AM
Subscriber
Thanks so much elvithriel! And Z1mmnd14.. thanks a lot, if you find it then post it.. but dont go out of your way seeing what elvithriel found was EXACTLY what i needed user added image... this is great. Thanks again elvithriel, and thankyou too z1mmnd14.

BTW.. you want me to keep callin ya z1mmnd14.. or have something you would prefer?

# 7 27-02-2003 , 04:05 PM
M, well z1 for short or my name...Chris

Yeah, but no but yeah but no....
# 8 27-02-2003 , 04:44 PM
Subscriber
)V(

Have you tried zoomplayer, it is very small program and efficient. You can also dock it on top. It is available here on SM.

Rodrigo Soares
www.r3dimensional.com
# 9 27-02-2003 , 09:39 PM
SM Alumni
I would recommend ZoomPlayer too. I use it for all my viewing; perfect programuser added image

gimme everything u got