Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 29-01-2004 , 12:10 PM
Subscriber

Am I already addicted to 3D?

I should be on a plane to the UK for a month of Backpacking around the country but my flight was canceled due to snow in London so I'm back home, and kind of upset that the soonest flight I could get isn't for Four days. However I have found solace in the fact that I now have four days to work on some tutorials that I was looking forward to doing and I am acctually happy to be back here at home with Maya, instead of on the plane to the UK. Looking forward to the trip but looking forward to Maya also.
Am I already addicted?user added image

# 2 29-01-2004 , 01:01 PM
of COURSE you're already addicted

everyone is

even people that don't know what Maya is

EVERYONE IS ADDICTED BAMWUAHAHAHHAHA!

# 3 29-01-2004 , 01:15 PM
You're coming to the UK to backpacking in jan/feb time?!?!?!?! are you mad!!? lol have ou seen the weather reports it was crazy yesterday we were having a snowball fight along oxford street!

user added image
Alan

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 4 29-01-2004 , 06:13 PM
Subscriber
yeah, Ive acctually been in France for the last four months with my girlfriend who is studying here (laptops are wonderful things). The flight was canceled because of the crazy weather this morning. Uhhhhh, its my only chance to do this so I'll brave the cold...

# 5 30-01-2004 , 01:21 AM
Subscriber
"its my only chance to do this so I'll brave the cold..." stay warm with Maya !!

# 6 01-02-2004 , 06:48 PM
Subscriber
I’d tell you, This is the best forum to be on too actually learn any thing about Maya, The community is very helpful as well as the moderators. They make it a lot of fun to keep coming back and feel at peace while you learn. No ego’s just a relaxing environment.