Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 31-03-2010 , 07:32 PM
Lifetime Member

Display name

David or any of the mods:

Is it possible to change your display name to something else? Or do I have to create a new user? Can I transfer my settings?

Ta!

Jacques

# 2 01-04-2010 , 12:54 PM
Subscriber
sorry jacques, i hope this isnt my fault! i used 'halfloaf' in my reply to you yesterday, then wasnt till i submitted my post i saw youd signed off with your real name...assuming jacques is your real name. i felt a bit rude.

# 3 01-04-2010 , 12:57 PM
Lifetime Member
Hi Ben, no problem at all! user added image I actually prefer to use my real name.

Just wanted to change it as I always end up using my real name in any case...I'll see what the mods say.

# 4 01-04-2010 , 01:30 PM
Subscriber
cant you click on user control panel, and then 'edit profile'? Maybe theres something in there you can change?

# 5 01-04-2010 , 03:51 PM
Lifetime Member
Nah, I've had a look, can't find anywhere to change it in the User CP. user added image

# 6 01-04-2010 , 04:06 PM
As Zbrushiac sounds stupid!
I'm sure the Mods or the Admins could change your display name, but as soon as they do it for one person.... they'll end up changing peoples display name every 5 mins.

Doesn't mean they won't do it, but it was just a thought.

*EDIT*

If they do say no, just change you tag (text under your display name) to 'A.K.A Jacques' or something like that.

www.stevenegan-cgi.com

"Your weapons are no match for ours! People of Mars, surrender!"
"Um, this isn't Mars. This is Earth."
"Earth? Earth-with-nuclear-weapons Earth?"
"Yes."
[long pause] "Friend!!"