Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 07-02-2012 , 01:19 AM

Just Getting Started

I'm just starting to learn to use Maya, i've already picked up a fair bit from playing around. I know i've made some errors and I can't seem to find how to delete them. For instance I have this large glowing ball when i render in mayasoftware mode, i can't seem to find it to remove it. Also the hull of the starship i'm designing looks like melted liquid metal when i render but fine while i'm in the design window. I'm pretty sure I've made some really silly mistakes that are common. I would appreciate any advice you could offer, i really don't want to trash the whole mockup, it looks so good when in the program.

# 2 07-02-2012 , 01:42 AM
Lifetime Member
Post a few images of your problems and we can help.

cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes