Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 23-04-2004 , 10:42 PM

Animated Gif

Ok just don`t know how too make animated gif witch program du i need to make one??? THX in advance!!

Best resolt would come, if every one in the group are doing what is best for himself and the group!!

Sorry for bad English, See ya
dead mosquito-blog-on english too
# 2 24-04-2004 , 01:41 AM
Technical Director
well if you want to make a rendered one, you can set your render globals, and then go to Render>Batch Render. Then download video mach, and put it togeather like that. Theres a great tutorial at www.mtmckinley.net

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
# 3 24-04-2004 , 09:05 AM
thx mate i will read it later, anione else have something too say abouth animated gif?

Best resolt would come, if every one in the group are doing what is best for himself and the group!!

# 4 24-04-2004 , 09:52 PM
Video Mach wont save as an animated gif. It just uses gifs, then saves as a video file.

Download Microsoft GIF Animator. Google it.

Armitrex Studios
Now open!!
# 5 24-04-2004 , 10:59 PM
THX mate i will dload it!!!

# 6 25-04-2004 , 09:38 PM
judging by your user pic you have photoshop, it comes bundled with GIF software under tha name of "Image Ready" use it wisely. user added image

# 7 26-04-2004 , 06:10 AM
I too have Image Ready. But i always use Microsoft GIF Animator. Image ready poses alot of problems that i've never taken the time to work through. Though it may be an option for those who are willing to take the time.

Armitrex Studios
Now open!!
# 8 26-04-2004 , 08:07 AM
Thanks wise fend user added image I do have Photoshop but I have never worked with Image redy, I will try it though user added image, you can frely post some kind of help for making animated gif user added image

# 9 01-05-2004 , 07:30 PM
ulead gif animator is another option.