Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 02-07-2005 , 02:07 PM
Location: Where do u think I am right now? Alright, I'll tell y' all... I'm at Gnomon Workshop and Highend3d sites...Hehehehe...just kiddin':)!!!!Oh, I'm not a ego member anymore? Cool!!!! I'm a Senior Member now!!!!

Jul/Aug-No0B-Total Rookie

Hmmmm...Would this idea pass the criteria for the challenge?

Idea: I suffer from heights fear. How about a small character posed on the top of a Hyper high place?

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

Tibia is the best MMORPG that i've ever seen...xD
# 2 02-07-2005 , 02:14 PM
The Maya Mountain
Sure, that'd be fine. Don't forget, lighting, atmosphere, mood are whats' important!

# 3 03-07-2005 , 07:47 PM
Location: Where do u think I am right now? Alright, I'll tell y' all... I'm at Gnomon Workshop and Highend3d sites...Hehehehe...just kiddin':)!!!!Oh, I'm not a ego member anymore? Cool!!!! I'm a Senior Member now!!!!
I've started working on the character for the challenge. Modeling's all done, I'm only having problems with clothing.
Then I'll rig my char and make a terrain. Later, a small video.

Attached Thumbnails

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

# 4 03-07-2005 , 09:53 PM
Added pants to Jareth and enlighted a bit:

Attached Thumbnails

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

# 5 04-07-2005 , 04:27 PM
Very small updates:

Attached Thumbnails

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

# 6 04-07-2005 , 05:19 PM
Ok, here's what i've been workin' on the last minutes: a canyon. To be more exact, the Spike Canyon.

Attached Thumbnails

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

# 7 04-07-2005 , 05:24 PM
Senior Software Developer
Rookie,

Your workin fast on this one...

Best I get an idea and catch up... LOL

Chris (formerly R@nSiD)
Twitter
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will truely know peace - Jimmy Hendrix
Winner SM VFX Challenge 1
3rd Place SM SteamPunk Challenge (May 2007)
# 8 04-07-2005 , 07:27 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Having some fun with rigging!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Attached Thumbnails

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

# 9 04-07-2005 , 08:02 PM
ROFL

Nobody felt like avenging your death. Sorry.
# 10 04-07-2005 , 08:15 PM
Yeah, Now I'm doin' this:

Jareth's rigged, Spike Canyon is now a sinkin' island on the middle of the ocean and my char is freakin' while he is goin' to drown...user added image :mg: :eek3: :eeek2: Is there something more creepy than that?(Hmmmm...maybe I will get some sharks in the ocean...I still have some sharks from the previous competitions...

Attached Thumbnails

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

# 11 04-07-2005 , 08:57 PM
Hmmm...well, I think I'm finished with this. Those blue things are sharks. C&Cs are welcome.

Attached Thumbnails

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

# 12 04-07-2005 , 11:54 PM
The Maya Mountain
Nice camera angle. I'd say definitely spend the rest of the time you have to really work on the judging points: lighting, atmosphere, mood.

Might texture it too, if you find you have the time. Don't forget, you've got until the end of August!

# 13 05-07-2005 , 12:07 PM
Hmmmm...Thx, man, but what do you want to say with atmosphere and mood?

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

# 14 05-07-2005 , 12:33 PM
Here are some pics: a dark one:

Attached Thumbnails

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

# 15 05-07-2005 , 12:34 PM
And a bright one:

Attached Thumbnails

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list