Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 05-03-2007 , 10:49 PM
Subscriber

Building Behind leaning tower of pisa

hey guys, well ived got holidays in 2 weeks so i want to start and plan another big project(building) such as my capitolio one ( https://www.forums.simplymaya.com/sho...5&pagenumber=1 )

does anyone know what the building next to the "leaning tower of pisa" is? its like some kind of church,(background in the picture)

thanks, cheers guys ...

marlon

user added image

# 2 06-03-2007 , 12:42 AM
Senior Software Developer
Its called "The Duomo".

Click Here

Chris (formerly R@nSiD)
Twitter
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will truely know peace - Jimmy Hendrix
Winner SM VFX Challenge 1
3rd Place SM SteamPunk Challenge (May 2007)
# 3 06-03-2007 , 12:57 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by R@nSiD
Its called "The Duomo".

Click Here

when I frist read this reply i thought you where taking the piss ( I readed "duomo" as "don`t know").

Very cool idea for a project

# 4 06-03-2007 , 01:36 AM
Subscriber
thanks for the link chris, yeah hopefully this will be a tuff and great model to build tunes user added image

im meaning on modeling, all three buildings soo lets hope it looks good user added image lol