Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 05-03-2011 , 06:08 PM

"not able to rotate perpespective view"

Hi , I am using Maya 09 on window xp 32(sp 3) bit machine . In PERSEPECTIVE view i m not able to rotate the grid ( alt + middle mouse button ) . Tried to use viewcube but not getting the same result as it used to be with alt + middle mouse button . Removed everything from preferences no change so uninstalled & reinstalled maya still the same . Checked the mouse in another computer works fine . All of sudden this problem has started , so anyone do know how to sort these issue .

# 2 05-03-2011 , 07:02 PM
Alt+left mouse button is rotate
Alt+middle mouse button is pan
Alt+right mouse button is zoom

Don't be satisfied with what you can do but rather strive to do the things you can't do!
Exceed Expectations!
# 3 06-03-2011 , 01:16 PM
i also tried Alt + left mouse button , still not able to rotate ! !

# 4 06-03-2011 , 05:03 PM
That's odd, especially if it worked before. All I can think of is check the hotkeys and make sure it's still set up correctly. I'm assuming the Alt key and mouse are both in good working order and that you don't have any other programs open that share the same hot keys.

Don't be satisfied with what you can do but rather strive to do the things you can't do!
Exceed Expectations!