Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 16 01-12-2006 , 09:12 AM
Using cubase to lay down drum tracks etc drove me mad, to much messing for my liking, give me some tracks to mix straight from the recording and I'm happy, I usualy use cool edit pro (now adobe audition) at home or pro tools on my mates Mac or at uni.

LOL, im a lazy musician!

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 17 01-12-2006 , 02:44 PM
One thing that i've always fancied doing in maya is creating a simple drum kit and using the excelent low man rig and animate him to look like hes playing a clasic track (say Back in black by AC/DC) think that would be cool!

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 18 03-12-2006 , 12:56 PM
Acid44

im not that good on maya but..

im still in the early stages with maya but ive played bass and guitar for 3 yrs now and i also do some club dj stuff but at raves not clubs...user added image