Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 07-02-2018 , 10:19 PM

Transform constraints - annoying sticky 'slide' option

My dear dear pros, I need your help with 'transform constrains' option user added image
I just updated Maya to 2018 version and now everytime I create a new edge loop the slide option is being automatically applied to it. To every tool - move, rotate, scale... I know how to turn it off but it's madly annoying.
Any ideas what am I doing wrong here? Or is it just Maya being mean? user added image

Thank you!

# 2 05-03-2021 , 05:53 PM
I agree, it is very annoying. I don't know why it keeps activating but when I go into the UV editor to move uvs, it just slides. I have to keep going to the move options to turn off transform constraints while wondering what turned it on. It's very annoying and would like to permanently disabled it. I haven't needed that feature since starting to use Maya version 3 and doubt I would ever need it. If there is a way to permanently disable it off on Maya 2018, please inform us. Thanks