Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 26-03-2004 , 03:43 PM
Subscriber

Hello there :)

Hi, well im kindda new to this forum and to maya. I was wondering if you guys knew like good sites with very helpful stuff to get started.
I wish i knew enough to have entered the march/april contest, but im kindda newb-ish :p
I have been using maya for a few months, but i find myself not really getting a good graps of it.
I did this ONE tutorial which was not a complete success but it was a start.
here is the link in case anyone is curious.
https://bellsouthpwp.net/D/a/DanaScully/Maya%20Stuff/

the vid isnt rendered cuz i didnt know how to do it.
I stopped using maya for a couple of months because of school and wahtnot, but since i have my maya classes starting next fall i figured i wanted to get a head start user added image
Thanks a lot guys user added image (and fellow gals user added image)

# 2 26-03-2004 , 04:27 PM
Kevin

Re: Hello there :)

Originally posted by DanaScully
Hi, well im kindda new to this forum and to maya. I was wondering if you guys knew like good sites with very helpful stuff to get started.

you have just found it!

try our free video tutorial to get a little grip on things and see how you go

and welcome to sm

# 3 26-03-2004 , 04:59 PM
Subscriber
thanks dude :-D
Any advice on which one to start on first?

# 4 26-03-2004 , 05:24 PM
Kevin

# 5 26-03-2004 , 05:32 PM
Subscriber
bleh, i dont have any points to download it at the moment. I shall have to wait for my payday in about another week :-/ Thanks though. I'll be checking those freebies for now user added image

# 6 26-03-2004 , 05:40 PM
Kevin