Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 09-02-2006 , 01:22 AM
Subscriber

GUYS I NEED HELP i get error when opening my scene file

by mistake i forgot u can edit maya binary files but i did so now when i try to open it it says Eror: bad file size : parse error. is there any way i can get my scene back to normal again pls let me know this is a full finished model and i dont have previous versions of the scene where the model is complete. i know there should be a way to fix but im clueless please help . .. .

RC Productions
# 2 12-02-2006 , 08:08 PM
this is a rather imprecise description of your problem, so it´s hard to say what went wrong. what exactly have you done with your scenefile? I mean what part of the file (if you can tell) did you edit (and why)?

# 3 12-02-2006 , 08:16 PM
The only thing I could suggest is to change what you edited and hope it works, you shouldent really mess about with the files in a text editor unless you know EXACTLY what your doing