Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 31-05-2007 , 05:59 PM
Subscriber

Adjust object position

Hi everyoe.

I have create polygon objects which are sphere and cube.And then I want to move shpere to same cube position.
How should I adjust same position?

# 2 31-05-2007 , 06:39 PM
Here's one way,
Step 1: Make sure both objects pivot are centered. Just select an object and then goto Modify->Center Pivot.
Step 2: Select Sphere and Cube and then goto Display->Transform Display->Rotate Pivots. If you goto wireframe mode, you will now see little circles inside your objects.
Step 3: Select the sphere. Now hold down the "v" key and middle mouse move on the rotate pivot of the Cube. Your sphere will now be in the exact spot as the cube. To turn off the rotate pivots, just select the objects and goto Display->Transform Display->Rotate Pivots.

Have fun!

You could also use the transform settings in the channel box but if you've frozen transformations on anything it wouldn't work.

Don't be satisfied with what you can do but rather strive to do the things you can't do!
Exceed Expectations!
# 3 31-05-2007 , 08:39 PM
Subscriber
Thank you for your good advice.
I could adjust position.