Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 05-05-2011 , 12:21 AM

render animation test

hi greeting everyone, i try doing a ball moving from left to right in ocean by set a keyframe on frame 1 and frame 24.
in render option- i choose mental ray i set a frame range from 1 to 24, the rest setting i leave it as default.
after i done with this i click the batch rendering but it comes with notes in mel script
// Rendering Completed. See mayaRenderLog.txt for information. //
right after i click the batch render.what is happening, seems like te maya din render the 24 frames?
can someone help me?

# 2 05-05-2011 , 12:39 AM
EduSciVis-er
If you open up the script editor, before it says /// Rendering Completed... // does it say something like "rendering frame 001..." etc.? Is there nothing in the images folder or wherever the frames should be rendered out to?

# 3 05-05-2011 , 07:16 AM
yes only render frame like 001 n 002 then msg pops out// render complete//.