Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 04-01-2011 , 03:26 PM

January Challenge - Before and After - s2-speedy

Hi All,

Just noticed the new challenge. Seems like ages ago since the last one and with it being only a month, I think I have time to get stuck in. Sounds like a good challenege too, different from the others. Thought more people might have entered.

Haven't really got a final idea yet, but first ideas buzzin round my head were, 3d UFO in a garden, or a mobile phone on a desk. Not sure yet.

Cheers,
Stu

# 2 04-01-2011 , 04:29 PM
YAY!!! I'm not alone anymore haha. I was beginning to think I would be the only one having fun. Good to see that you entered. I like your ideas too...much more interesting than mine.

Don't be satisfied with what you can do but rather strive to do the things you can't do!
Exceed Expectations!
# 3 04-01-2011 , 10:06 PM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
Speedy good to see you onboard

Jay