Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 28-07-2005 , 06:34 PM

control problem (again)

Ok, ive officially had more problems with this model that i have ever had.

For some reason i can only use the controls in one perspective. They show up in one perspective but not in any other For example if they work in the side perspective they wont work in any other perspective till i save close and reopoen.

nate

you can see the controls they are just thee dark lines but no grab boxes or colors.

# 2 30-07-2005 , 12:37 PM
Subscriber
The first thing I would check is to make sure you have your latest video card drivers installed.

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. --Thomas A. Edison
# 3 30-07-2005 , 01:16 PM
Subscriber
I have had that problem, actually I still have it, I just end up resorting to using the one window it works in and rotating between views in that windiw rather than the other orthographic 3. Basically I fudge my way around the problem rather than finding a solution. If there is a genuine answer I'd also be very interested to know the answer.

If you believe in telekinesis, raise my right hand.