Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 13-01-2007 , 01:30 AM

My work for 1 month

I use Maya for about a month and here is my work ... im still working on it but you can give me some advices how to make my work more clean and etc.... i make one major mistake i use too much splits in modeling and it get very detail and hard to play with vertex ... but you have the word now .. and here is my work

user added image

user added image

user added image

user added image

user added image

user added image

and sorry about the picz that are not rendered but i don't know how to render them good ...user added image

Thats my work for now ... :p

# 2 15-01-2007 , 03:38 AM
Ur work is very cool... but i know what u r feeling... u want to make it much more better right, it takes time buddy, needs a lot of practice and im sure u will be soon one of the best

..::devilmind::..
# 3 15-01-2007 , 04:30 AM
Subscriber
You model nicely. That's what I have problems with. I am as artistic as a door knob. You look to have a good artistic touch.

# 4 15-01-2007 , 08:40 AM
Subscriber
jup, you doing well.

I'm learning maya for about 2-3 months but as devilmind said skills takes time - i know something about it as well
user added image

# 5 15-01-2007 , 10:37 AM
Yep you are probably right . And about that yes .. i want to do some crazy 3D shit ... hmm about the talent and etc ... i must say that i draw VERY VERY terrible on paper ... it's like F MARK aways user added image but i have so much ideas in my head and when i model i do some of them and do some crazy shit ... well and another quiestion ...

When i model i use a lot of splits as i say before ... but i saw in totorials that ProS make very cool model with a few splits .... and thats im wondering how they managed to do this :headbang: . 10x for the comments all and keep in touch user added image user added image

# 6 16-01-2007 , 03:15 AM
Subscriber
better than me and I've been doing this for 3 years, your cooking user added image red hot user added image

take it easy and life will be easy
# 7 17-01-2007 , 03:14 AM
hey man cool work :attn:

i have been doing this for about 11 months

i'm still horrible:headbang: