Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 24-11-2004 , 10:18 PM
Subscriber

Tree frog

I'm getting there after a few minor idiotic hickups - opinions pls

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 25-11-2004 , 01:24 AM
Subscriber
Nice one, its a great tutorial to be following. Produces nice quick satisfying results user added image

One thing I notice is on the back legs theres a ridge running along the top front. If thats there intentionally, ignore me. It does add a little more dimension legs. If its just an artifact of using the split poly tool just be wary of it. I've found my personal preference to be add a line running where i want to go then to smooth out that line before running into the next. Helps to keep my fustration levels down!

# 3 25-11-2004 , 08:50 PM
Subscriber
yeah your right actully i didn't notice - cheers for that, heres an update.

Attached Thumbnails
# 4 25-11-2004 , 09:03 PM
Great start bud.. pop a few lights in the scene to make it brighter.

Keep going.

Kurt

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 5 25-11-2004 , 09:52 PM
Subscriber
cheers kurt, heres one just for a laugh... looks totally wierd..... user added image

Attached Thumbnails
# 6 25-11-2004 , 10:16 PM
Subscriber
Heh that last render looks pretty freaky user added image As Kurt said put some lights in to illuminate your gr8 work. Good job so far, keep at it.

Watch Space Wars at www.3dden.co.uk now!

My pin number is XXXX
# 7 26-11-2004 , 01:18 AM
Subscriber
Good stuff. One of my favourite parts in this tutorial is attaching the eyes. It really gives u an understanding of creating smooth flowing quad geometry to form complex shapes and joins.

Just for you to know the texturing tutorial that goes with this is great too. Again a nice tutorial to follow along with results u never thought u cud achieve!