Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 16 27-09-2003 , 01:14 AM
Kevin
OMG what a pile of shite! the second looked good in trailers, but the 3rd looks the same old same!

a load of crap... its such a shame, such a fantastic film ruined.

I really hope zion is distroyed and the machines win as i cant stand illegal ravers user added image

I actually dont think I will even bother watching this one as i expect

1. long drawn out fight scenes that bore you to death, and when it gets tough , fly out like a jumbo jet....yeah yeah..load of crap!
2. CRRRRAPPPP cg ..and for anyone who thinks that was good.... get another hobbie, he looked like the damn rubber man! totally rubbish
3. Reeves ass!!! no did we really need to see that??? lets hope no more in 3
4. crap story! got to advanced for its own good! and yes i did understand it but it was still crap!
5. borrringgggg..I couldnt wait to get out of that chair! my ass hurt and i was so board

The biggest disapointment of 2003 IMO i just hope half life 2 aint the same user added image

yeah yeah I know im harsh but it was shit! the biggest load of crud all year so i expect no different from pt 3 considering it was made right after part 2

# 17 27-09-2003 , 01:25 AM
Haha Kev you make me laugh thanks for the cheer up.=)

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 18 27-09-2003 , 01:51 AM

Originally posted by Kevin
I really hope zion is distroyed and the machines win as i cant stand illegal ravers user added image

Hey man, I just write the music...I don't carry the glowsticks! user added image

"Terminat Bora Diem, Terminal Auctor opus."
# 19 27-09-2003 , 01:52 AM
Subscriber
Best review I've read of that heap of crap Kevin sir, spot on!

# 20 27-09-2003 , 02:32 AM
"Go Kevin, It's your Birthday, Go Kevin, It's your Birthday..."
hehe...

Anyone wanna pitch in with me to get Kevin some Matrix Underoos for X-mas? hehe...

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com
# 21 27-09-2003 , 04:27 AM
Oooh! mememe user added image

# 22 27-09-2003 , 04:36 AM
Lol boss ... could have been that hemorroid of yours. :p

# 23 27-09-2003 , 07:12 AM
19 year Veteran
I saw the new " Theactrical Trailer" for Revolutions over at the Matrix website. IMO it looks pretty good.

I thought Matrix: Reloaded wasn't that bad at all. It wasn't the best , but it wasn't bad.

# 24 27-09-2003 , 09:04 PM
It wasn't bad?! It was freaking awful!

Like in that hour long fight scene bullshit... He spun geezer around, and threw him into a pile of blokes who happened to be stacked like bowling pins, and they all fall over with a loud sound like when a bowling ball hits the pins. Absolute crap, aiming for cheap laughs pisses me off. The fight scene was drawn out so much, i hated it. The story was /ok/ but it took about 2 hours before the story got any good. And i mean, only the last 20 mins of the film was any good at all.

# 25 28-09-2003 , 01:58 AM
Subscriber
I thought Matrix 2 was one of the best movies I saw all year. I adment the first time I saw it I didn't like it that much. I went to see it again and some reseaon the movie was awsome. I liked the movie the 2nd time 50 times more than the first. I thought the long fight scene was great, but i'm a kinda person the more action the better. I know the fight scene looked kind of fake, but I would like to see you make Neo and 50 agent smiths interact with each other and make it look reel. Thats my opinion.

# 26 28-09-2003 , 03:44 AM
but it didnt look real, that's why it sucked.

# 27 28-09-2003 , 07:26 AM
19 year Veteran
The fights were drawn out and slow, and I wish they could have been sped up to real time aswell, but there is nothing that any of us can do about it. Love it or hate it, thats how they wanted it to be. It was better than T3 in my opinion.

# 28 28-09-2003 , 07:53 AM
T3 never realy got going. And Reloaded wasn't that bad. Yeah, its nothing compaired to the first one, but it wasn't bad. You guys keep ragging on the CG, none of you here could make anything HALF that real.

BTW: Bad Boys 2... just saw it. AWSOME.

Armitrex Studios
Now open!!
# 29 28-09-2003 , 11:54 AM
Subscriber

You guys keep ragging on the CG, none of you here could make anything HALF that real.

I hope you have never said you did not like a piece of music, unless of course you are a professional musician. Lets hope you never said 'classical music sucks' unless you can write a good concerto or opera.

I hope you have never been to a gallery and said 'I don't like that painting', unless of course you are a professional artist. Let's hope you never looked at the work of a modern artist with disdain unless you had something recently purchased by Charles Saatchi.

I hope you never said 'I didn't like that book' unless you are a professional writer. Indeed lets hope you never criticised the works of Shakespeare, unless of course you could do something that good and people perform your plays all over the world to critical acclaim.

I also hope you never said you did not like a film unless you just won an oscar or signed a major production deal.

Etc etc.

Actually I hope none of these things. You don't have to be able to produce something as good or even at all to criticise a work. It's called having a view. And just because people have a different view from yours does not make them useless artists, pointless critics or even, surprisingly, wrong.

# 30 28-09-2003 , 01:10 PM
Excellent remark Witchy.