Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 31-03-2004 , 03:33 AM
Subscriber

rendering problem

I'm running into an issue rendering a scene that I'm creating. I'm using fire dynamics on an extruded surface(there is quite a bit of it however) and after about 3 frames it renders black screen only. Can someone help me please? I'm working on a screen capture for those that work better with visuals...thanks

# 2 31-03-2004 , 10:13 PM
Subscriber
Hi CBP3D,

a screen grab would be nice... user added image

is the fire still on in the Maya viewport after frame 3 or is only when rendering there is a problem?

regards

Strarup

------------------------------------------------
Alex V. U. Strarup

One mistake can ruin it all...
# 3 01-04-2004 , 08:49 PM
Subscriber
strarup...the problem only seems to be in the render but I also run into a problem like a floating duplicate of the fire above the original...I did render frame 4 til the end and it worked fine however....any ideas why that might be??

# 4 01-04-2004 , 10:37 PM
Subscriber
Hi CBP3D,

nope... unfortunately I don't have an idea about what is causing it... is it e.g. posible to either see a screenshot of it, or the file?

regards

Strarup

------------------------------------------------
Alex V. U. Strarup

One mistake can ruin it all...