Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 16 31-10-2005 , 11:11 AM
Actually am in am third year at university, so dropping out is very hard. But the problem is i don't want to waste any time more time so i have started laying my hands on some 3d stuffs and i think an doing well.

give to life want you want from it.
# 17 31-10-2005 , 09:06 PM

Originally posted by utpal
well, going to school is way too expensive. and they all teach animation.
what if i wanted to learn only rigging and MEL??
are there any schools which have such topic specific courses?

In that case you might want to look into specific training institutes/centres that just focus in computer graphics/3D. Escape Studios do this.

Yeah, but no but yeah but no....
# 18 31-10-2005 , 09:32 PM
hey, thanks a lot doodle...:nod:
i'll check it out...

# 19 02-11-2005 , 10:25 AM
Hi Guys,
Just came across this thread and saw us mentioned. If anyone wants to pop in to the studios for a coffee and a chat about various options by all means drop me a line. We're not into sales pitches so don't worry... user added image

Either PM me or email - james@escapestudios.co.uk

James
Escape Studios

# 20 02-11-2005 , 07:24 PM
hey james,
thanks a lot for taking interest... i will send you a mail..

user added image

# 21 02-12-2005 , 12:43 PM
Well, Maya supports dwg (cad) files. I'm not sure what you're interested in seeing. Set your measurement unit settings in settings/prefs, import a dwg file, snap to point, then model, texture, render with MR, composite/post-process the way you'd do any project. V-Ray is coming out for Maya soon...this is the renderer that makes studio max popular for architectural viz....should be interesting.