Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 01-06-2004 , 06:40 AM

Boo...

Hey peeps, I'm back, after more than a year or so, It's darn good to be back, anyone rememebr me?? user added image

I see so many new faces but so many old faces too

How're you doing guys, Kevin, mtmckinley, emo, David and others, that cool Moderator from Mexico that took pics with all the hot babes...I forgot his name now

so good to be home, this time I'm here for a bit longer I hope

so where's the welcome committee??

I don't suffer from stress, I'm a carrier.
# 2 01-06-2004 , 06:44 AM
Hey, It's all coming back to me now, the cool Moderator from Mexico, adldesigner, how's he doing too, and how's Kurt and everyone, I know I'm forgetting a lot of peeps but hey bear with me, it's coming back

I don't suffer from stress, I'm a carrier.
# 3 01-06-2004 , 11:12 AM
Subscriber
hej man!

Im one of the new faces your were talking about!
We don't know each other now but we will be if you going to be here for some time! user added image well it's good that your back..the more souls the more glory! well talk to ya later

greeTZz Emanuel

# 4 01-06-2004 , 11:28 AM
Kevin
Hi mate...good to see you back mate!

I am fine, think dave is to user added image

Kurt / mike and the lads busy working also

# 5 01-06-2004 , 11:28 AM
Kevin
ps Aldesigner (the mexican LMAO) has his own office now doing legal stuff but does pop in time to time

user added image