Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 25-06-2004 , 05:53 PM

time for animation

hi frnds and i waan to know how much time will b ok to show character animation in the demo for a entry level job and this may b a silly question but i waan to know all ur ideas ok user added image

e mail

siva
# 2 25-06-2004 , 06:23 PM
The Maya Mountain
Depends on what you're showing, I'd imagine.

I'd probably say the entire demo shouldn't be longer than 3 minutes. You might have a series of short animation clips or something to fill up however long you want.

Don't try to show more than what you have, though. If you're stuff equals 2 minutes of time, that's fine. Short with high quality is better than long with bad quality.

# 3 26-06-2004 , 01:47 AM
tank u for ur reply sir and can u plz tell me is 24 second demo enough for me to apply for a entry level job and i waan to show walking running facial expressions and character waveing seord in the air user added image

siva
# 4 26-06-2004 , 06:24 AM
Vampus
My first thought is to say probably not, but without seeing the reel. I would probably suggest bring it up to atleast a minute, and try mixing it up abit. If you like, you could post a link to it and we can give our thoughts on it, but we aren't the people you need to impress :p