Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 15-05-2006 , 05:07 PM

Batch Render doesn't work?

I'm working with Maya now for one year but now it starts to drive me crazy. It seems that I can't Batch Render animations anymore. I set the Render Globals and the Software Renderer and everything, checked if the camera is renderable and so. When I start the batch render command, it seems sto start but after two seconds comes the message: Result: Rendering Completed. See Console for more informations.
And of course in the project folder there is not a single image. The console doesn't say much to me, the RenderLog-file also looks strange. I turned off the firewall of the Mac, tried other renderers, but nothing worked. I looked for the problem in google and other forums without success.
Anyone has similar experiences or idea what I am doing wrong? I really don't know, what to do else ... user added image

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 15-05-2006 , 05:48 PM
Sometimes it is so easy, I just solved the problem by myself.
If anyone has the same prolem, just kill the preferences in your documents folder under library/preferences/alias. Maya will set a new preference folder when started for the next time. For me it worked well.

# 3 14-10-2012 , 09:29 PM
Thank you so so much! I had the same problem just currently and you helped a lot. Thanks a real bunch, I wouldn't know what to do without your advice, really ;w;