Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 28-02-2007 , 12:08 PM

Car Village from 113

Hi ...... Im back after a long time .........

This are frame caps from an animation i recently did ....... Hope you guys like it .......

Attached Thumbnails

prof

Last edited by ipranawake; 28-02-2007 at 12:11 PM.
# 2 01-03-2007 , 09:00 AM
Subscriber
wow very interesting, love how you rotated the cars into a 3D ball user added image

if you dont mind, could you give us a link to the animation if you have it hosted up since i would really like to see it user added image

# 3 01-03-2007 , 09:29 AM

Thanks marlonjohn

Yes im happy with what i Did .... but ... This image is too blurry ... Seems the camera is focusing nowhere .... Dont you guys think that so.... I wanted to mimic a foggy a and Gloomy and lonely effect .... but i think it reduced the image quality ......

Sure guys ... Im doing some modifications to the animation .....
Illl post a link by monday ...... bcos i have to do it in my working place .......

prof
# 4 13-03-2007 , 04:40 AM
That would make a great commercial. Nice job.

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man."

George Bernard Shaw - Man and Superman
# 5 13-03-2007 , 05:27 AM

It is a program theme

Guys im working in a television station called "MAX Television" in Sri Lanka .... and i did this for a program theme called "MAX Motor Show" .......

Yo ure right echo red ... Nice commenting .... everybody said its like a commercial and the aniamtion was rejected bcos what they wanted was a program theme ... not a commercial ..... He Heeeee .... Funny eh???

prof