Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 16 01-07-2008 , 02:22 AM
This s pretty amazing, I mean, you do not get paid, have to work with a lot of other poeple you don't know, etc.

Very good job for the people working on it! user added image

W.I.P's
-
Finished work
Mech
# 17 01-07-2008 , 04:17 AM
Subscriber
dude...

i would be watching these side by side to get the full effect user added image

looks really cool :attn:

(actually i'm not ver familiar with star wars.... i saw it when i was a little kid, i didn't even know about this whole Darth Vader being Lukes father until there were all sorts of programs and movies that made reference to it (like Simpsons and Toy Story))

# 18 01-07-2008 , 04:43 AM
19 year Veteran
There is so much stuff that has been fixed, simply watching them side by side would be very hard to do. it's like watching a brand new movie in a sense. A friend of mine said it was like watching starwars for the first time again when he watched it.