Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 15-11-2006 , 05:45 PM
Subscriber

Interior Scene video question

Hi there,
I wanted to know is it possible if someone could tell me where the texturing part starts in the movie called Interior Scene? Or is this against the simply maya rules for telling me where it starts?

I am really interested in learning just that part, and I only have 8 pts. So it is not like I can click on eveyone section, since the total tutorial is 34 pts.

# 2 16-11-2006 , 12:29 PM
SM Tea Boy
Hi I'll check it out for you it's not against the rules it's why we have the points system so you dont have to download the entire tutorial if you don't want. I'll ask kurt

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 16-11-2006 , 10:00 PM
I dont have the tut on my system anymore so i will try and find out for you....

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 4 16-11-2006 , 11:42 PM
Subscriber
This is great guys. I woulld really appreciate it.