SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.


SM Forums / Lounges / Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge / Backup Samsung or Sony?

Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge Please post in this section ONLY if your question doesn't fit in anywhere else on the forum, or if you're not sure which section it's relevant to. We also have Free streaming trial available.

Join the conversation. Reply to post
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 Last »
 
Thread Tools
20-07-2003, 08:33 PM   #16
Kevin
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally posted by adldesigner

I only wanted a trained Pit Bull man, they took it away .. and now .. I have to live with a Chihuahua ... which by the ways .. bites more man!
damn dude I hate those dogs!!

I once heard a story of a chihuaua biting of a mans head!! It was scary man!

I read that in section 2304A of the rite of passes that from now on you have to keep a gun in your pocket incase the chihuaua gets nasty!!

just so you can blow its head of.

freaky hey dude?
  Reply with quote
20-07-2003, 08:35 PM   #17
Kevin
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
moosey is ok thanks adl, we went out to dinner last night and had a really nice time.

She prefers the korma as where Im more of a vindaloo man!

I tell you what though dude - a curry really turns her on
  Reply with quote
20-07-2003, 08:36 PM   #18
adldesigner
Registered User
 
adldesigner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: CCS, Venezuela
Posts: 3,363
Quote:
Originally posted by Kevin
damn dude I hate those dogs!!

I once heard a story of a chihuaua biting of a mans head!! It was scary man!

I read that in section 2304A of the rite of passes that from now on you have to keep a gun in your pocket incase the chihuaua gets nasty!!

just so you can blow its head of.

freaky hey dude?
Holy shit ... nasty dude was reading too. Heīs hacking my box now. Let me hit it with a stick!

<sounds of adl chasing dog ...>

OH MY GOD!!! GRABBED MY FRIGGING HAND!! F*CKING DOG!!!

<dog whimps as he falls through the window .. on a penthouse>

There. I have to buy a new one, man. And a gun.
Should I buy a small one or a shotgun?
__________________
adldesigner
Caracas, Venezuela
Hell .. not gone perse, but with a certainly lower post count per day.

  Reply with quote
20-07-2003, 08:38 PM   #19
adldesigner
Registered User
 
adldesigner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: CCS, Venezuela
Posts: 3,363
Quote:
Originally posted by Kevin
moosey is ok thanks adl, we went out to dinner last night and had a really nice time.

She prefers the korma as where Im more of a vindaloo man!

I tell you what though dude - a curry really turns her on
Lol, look out though .. for she will have a spicy *ss. Not the kind of thing you want to put your instrument in.

Talking of curry .. did you know it originated in India?
__________________
adldesigner
Caracas, Venezuela
Hell .. not gone perse, but with a certainly lower post count per day.

  Reply with quote
20-07-2003, 08:38 PM   #20
Kevin
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally posted by adldesigner


There. I have to buy a new one, man. And a gun.
Should I buy a small one or a shotgun?
I would buy a rocket launcher if you have any spare change lying about mate!

I hear you can get them cheap now at Rockers 'R' Us
  Reply with quote
20-07-2003, 08:39 PM   #21
Kevin
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally posted by adldesigner


Talking of curry .. did you know it originated in India?
Honestly?? What like as in Indian takeaway??? explain more mate
  Reply with quote
20-07-2003, 08:40 PM   #22
adldesigner
Registered User
 
adldesigner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: CCS, Venezuela
Posts: 3,363
Quote:
Originally posted by Kevin
I would buy a rocket launcher if you have any spare change lying about mate!

I hear you can get them cheap now at Rockers 'R' Us
Rocket launchers suck. I want one of those things that make holes in your head and stuff. I remember I killed myself lotīs of times in Duke Nukem 3d operating one of those.
__________________
adldesigner
Caracas, Venezuela
Hell .. not gone perse, but with a certainly lower post count per day.

  Reply with quote
20-07-2003, 08:42 PM   #23
adldesigner
Registered User
 
adldesigner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: CCS, Venezuela
Posts: 3,363
Quote:
Originally posted by Kevin
Honestly?? What like as in Indian takeaway??? explain more mate
I donīt know dude. I remember that one time I went to Bangkok .. and didnīt see all these shitty cockroaches places I wanted to see ... but a McDonalds.

This is a nasty world.
__________________
adldesigner
Caracas, Venezuela
Hell .. not gone perse, but with a certainly lower post count per day.

  Reply with quote
20-07-2003, 08:46 PM   #24
slickrenderer
Subscriber
 
slickrenderer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Zurich/London
Posts: 663
What you guy's on? It's so hot here in central Europe. There are bloody cockroaches outside. If I leave my window open they f**king come inside. Should I burn them with the CD???
Seriously I get goose bumps when I see a cockroach.

"You f**kin cockaroaches" Al Pacino> Scarface. What an excellent movie muahhh!!!
__________________
grrrr
  Reply with quote
20-07-2003, 08:49 PM   #25
adldesigner
Registered User
 
adldesigner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: CCS, Venezuela
Posts: 3,363
Quote:
Originally posted by slickrenderer
What you guy's on? It's so hot here in central Europe. There are bloody cockroaches outside. If I leave my window open they f**king come inside. Should I burn them with the CD???
Seriously I get goose bumps when I see a cockroach.

"You f**kin cockaroaches" Al Pacino> Scarface. What an excellent movie muahhh!!!
You have CDs? .. Dude ... thatīs against the law man! Throw them through the wc man! FBI must be monitoring this. and the Israeli guys too!
__________________
adldesigner
Caracas, Venezuela
Hell .. not gone perse, but with a certainly lower post count per day.

  Reply with quote
20-07-2003, 08:50 PM   #26
adldesigner
Registered User
 
adldesigner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: CCS, Venezuela
Posts: 3,363
You get goosebums because of a frigging cockroach? .. do you run like a girl too? I donīt understand man.

Why are you replying here? This is none of your bussiness! :p
__________________
adldesigner
Caracas, Venezuela
Hell .. not gone perse, but with a certainly lower post count per day.

  Reply with quote
20-07-2003, 08:51 PM   #27
Kevin
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
cockaroaches... Yes now theres a touchy subject..

for god is all powerfull, god is almighty and all of gods creatures live as one.

Stamping on one of gods creatures - be it cockaroaches / mouse or next doors damn cat that always shits in my garden (he seems to prefer bricks though) will see you go to hell for all eternity!

so watch for them roaches!
  Reply with quote
20-07-2003, 08:51 PM   #28
EagleKing
Registered User
 
EagleKing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Germany
Posts: 976
you know what?

I have a digi cam...and I burn all pics everytime on a cd.



oh and I think I am hungry...
  Reply with quote
20-07-2003, 08:53 PM   #29
adldesigner
Registered User
 
adldesigner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: CCS, Venezuela
Posts: 3,363
Quote:
Originally posted by Kevin
cockaroaches... Yes now theres a touchy subject..

for god is all powerfull, god is almighty and all of gods creatures live as one.

Stamping on one of gods creatures - be it cockaroaches / mouse or next doors damn cat that always shits in my garden (he seems to prefer bricks though) will see you go to hell for all eternity!

so watch for them roaches!
God comitted suicide. I now pose as him.
__________________
adldesigner
Caracas, Venezuela
Hell .. not gone perse, but with a certainly lower post count per day.

  Reply with quote
20-07-2003, 08:54 PM   #30
Kevin
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally posted by adldesigner
God comitted suicide. I now pose as him.
seriously???? as in the man with the beard?

Do you have a white robe?

Do you really dislike gay people??

tell me more
  Reply with quote
Reply
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 Last »

Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Backup software solutions stwert Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge 9 03-03-2013 01:43 AM
What's your backup stwert Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge 7 03-02-2010 05:19 AM
Modeling a Sony PSP.. bitterpillsweet Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge 12 26-11-2006 02:58 PM
Samsung SyncMaster 930BF blomkaal Work In Progress 7 11-04-2006 07:52 AM
Free Sony or Nikon Digital Camera with Docking Station! doorthy Lighting & Rendering 1 01-07-2005 04:11 PM