Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 23-11-2003 , 06:39 AM

Needa program to transfer from computer to tv

Hey everyone.... Question to anyone who knows, I need to find software that I can load up all my renders (tga) files so that it will play full screen (ntsc) on the tv for making my demo tapes.

I used a program while I was still in school that just took all the targa files and played full screen on a regular TV so I can see the size and quality but cant remeber for the life of me what its called.

I can play on my TV right now but I have the Quicktime skin visable and i would perfer to use my oringinal renders.

Any help would be awesome because my new reel is done and i want to start sending it out=)

Thanks

Kurt

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 2 23-11-2003 , 06:58 AM
Subscriber
hay there Kurt. first off how are you getting the signal to the TV? dose your grafix card have a TV out ? or are you using like a firewire on a digital camcorder ?

Hell if you want you could send me what you need and I'll burn a DVD for ya.. you could make your VHS copys off of that for the studios that prefer that format.

# 3 23-11-2003 , 08:35 AM
Im using a s-video cable right now. I just bought a dvd burner but have yet to figure that out =)

The raw tgs altogether is over 3000 megs. the Qt is over 80 megs pretty high to send to you.

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

# 4 23-11-2003 , 11:01 AM
Subscriber
Well if your using the s-Video cable right now.. going out like that would have a lot to do with your grafix card. I would scower all the manuals for that card to see what will work for the video. Although I think AdobePremier might recignice it as a extrernal display.

Maybe you could burn it on a regular CD and send it to me.
What make is the DVD burner you have ??

I have lots of question.. LOL
what resilution are you using ? like the Qt, whats that like ? quality good on it ?

# 5 23-11-2003 , 03:30 PM
Subscriber

Never Do Today What You Can Put Off Till Tomorrow..
My New Site MayaFx.com
# 6 23-11-2003 , 05:48 PM
The dvd burner i have right now is a i/o magic, dua formate 4x dvd rewriteabe drive.

The qt is not to bad. i lose some color brightness and intesity on the regular tv but not bad. I'll see if i can write my old teacher for the name of the program and try to see if premere will do the job.

thanks for the help so far guys